The Graphic Design internship will allow the user to work with common platforms and programs in the Adobe Creative Suite.
INTERN WILL LEARN AND BE EXPOSED TO :
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing accounts
- Hands on strategizing and planning
- Participation in regular staff meetings
- Design best practices and U/X
- Research different industries and design best practices
- Assist in brainstorming and idea planning
- Participate in client meetings
- Work on real client projects during a web build
- Build a website from start to finish
- Banner Ad Creation
- Pairing of Product Photography with Logos for Sponsored Content, Social Media and Advertisement purposes
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or Currently enrolled in higher education.
- Major in Web Design, Digital Marketing , Social Media Marketing, Communication, Journalism, or Business.
- Must be motivated, organized, and possess good communication skills.
- Familiarity with any content management systems like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento and/or Shopify .
- Ability to pick up on new systems and applications quickly, including business systems and web applications
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups including web developers , project managers and team leads
- Strong writing, communication and customer service skills
SCHEDULE and COMPENSATION :
20 hours per week around intern‘s schedule for a 3-month period. Compensation is provided for projects that meet/exceed client standards.