Digital Strategist/Account Manager (CHICAGO, IL)
At 体育娱乐平台 Design Chicago, we are passionate about growing the digital footprint and overall financial success of small to medium-sized businesses locally and nationwide. As a locally-owned, multi-faceted digital marketing firm, SDC prides itself on providing tailor-made programs that meet client needs with an array of strategies, tools, and processes that have proven successful for even the most niche clients. Through traditional digital marketing, web development, analytics, graphic design, social media, and the execution of successful ad campaigns, 体育娱乐平台 Design Chicago sets itself apart from other marketing firms by offering the most comprehensive approach to any company’s contemporary marketing needs.
体育娱乐平台 Design Chicago has an immediate need for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join the team. This person will ideally have experience handling multiple client accounts and an annual book of business greater than $1M per year. This role involves working with clients both big and small. This person will work directly with clients and colleagues to help bring creative ideas to life. We offer a fun and flexible work environment.
The digital marketing strategist in this position needs to be able to work with many different kinds of people and be able to adapt to different situations.
- Work with external partners and agencies to put together and administer a comprehensive digital marketing plan
- Develop and execute AdWords, Facebook, Bing and Twitter campaigns for multiple lines of business
- Refining of existing content and assist in new content development plans
- Increase brand awareness for 体育娱乐平台 Design Chicago and clients through marketing efforts
- Research for multiple industries for best practices and campaign enhancements
- Assist with additional forms of marketing when needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1-3 years implementing digital marketing campaigns involving Email Marketing, Facebook Advertising and Google Ads
- Strong communication skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work with clients in a variety of different industries
- Quick/eager to learn about new industries and how to market within them
- Knowledge of Basic HTML, CSS and Content Management Software